Hotel Caracciolo offers its guests spacious, comfortable rooms that are finely furnished in the Arte Povera style and provided with all the most modern comforts.
They are divided into different types and can accommodate from one to four persons.
The hotel has two large, comfortable double rooms for disabled guests, designed to facilitate movement for those with motor disabilities.
- Private bathroom with shower
- Large, bright soundproof windows
- Adjustable air-conditioning
- Electronic safe
- Plasma TV with Spanish, German, French and English channels
- Free WI-FI Internet connection.
The bathrooms, furnished in a modern style and finished with taste and elegance, include a comfortable shower and a modern courtesy kit for personal care.
- Children under 5 years of age sharing their parents’ bed stay for free.
- We also have a free cradle for our smallest guests, from 0 to 3 years of age, that can be added to the room on request.
Non-smokers will enjoy the benefit of staying in a hotel in which smoking is strictly prohibited.
Book directly with us
Guests who book directly on our website can purchase all our extra services and the tour of Rome and its surroundings when booking.