Where we are
Hotel Caracciolo, near Termini Station, enjoys a very central position and provides convenient accommodation for all guests who want to tour the centre of Rome, both on foot and by public means. Nearby it is possible to visit monuments and churches of incompatible beauty and historical value, such as the Colosseum, the Basilica of San Giovanni in Laterano, the Church of St. Mary Major, Piazza della Repubblica, the Imperial Fora and Piazza Venezia.
The hotel is easy to reach, whether by train, being just a short walk from Termini Station and well linked with Tiburtina Station, by plane, from Rome Fiumicino Airport and Rome Ciampino Airport, or by car.
How to Reach Us
- From Rome Fiumicino International Airport the hotel can be reached either by taxi or on the Leonardo Express, a direct train that goes from the airport to Termini Station in 30 minutes, with departures every half hour (in both directions).
- From Termini Station, or the Air Terminal in Via Giolitti, turn left and proceed on foot away from Termini Station for 500 metres to via Cairoli.To arrive at Termini Station from Rome Ciampino International Airport you can take one of the regular ATRAL, COTRAL, SIT or TERRAVISION buses, which are parked in their designated areas in front of the international departures air terminal.
- Exit Termini Central Station in the direction of via Giolitti.
- Continue along via Giolitti for approx. 800 metres until via Cairoli, where Hotel Caracciolo is located just 20 metres away, at number 86.
By train and coach
- To reach Hotel Caracciolo from Tiburtina Station take the Rome Metro line B towards Laurentina for 4 stops until Termini, which is just a few minutes from the hotel.
- Calculate your route with Google Maps. Enter the street, post code and city of departure.